Jabra Elite 85t
Now with three new features for an enhanced ANC experience and more personalisation options
Jabra Elite 85t is now available with three new features:
- A software upgrade in the Jabra Sound+ app provides users with the feature MyFit to ensure the best fit for their Elite 85t earbuds
- Further personalisation through the opportunity to name the Elite 85t headset
- Newly added off-mode on the earbud to cycle between ANC, HearThrough and Off
- Jabra, leaders in personal sound and office solutions, announces three new features on the Jabra Elite 85t, made available via the Jabra Sound+ app; MyFit, headset renaming and Off-mode to earbud toggle. This is the first software upgrade offered to Elite 85t users following the launch in October 2020, that adds features to the earbud.
MyFit – ensuring the best ANC and music experience
The MyFit feature on the Sound+ app allows Elite 85t users to confirm their correct EarGel™ size and position to optimise their ANC and audio experience. The feature works as a fit test where a 6.5 seconds multitone is played to check for sound leakage with the help of the in-ear microphone. Sound leakage detected in either earbud is an indication of a poor fit, and users will be requested to readjust their earbud or change their EarGel size. The process can be repeated until a good fit is achieved.
Through providing this feature, Jabra is ensuring that users of the Elite 85t have the best seal possible, ultimately giving the users an enhanced audio experience, improved active noise cancellation and deeper base.
Further personalisation with more sound mode cycle options and a headset name
The next feature being offered to Elite 85t users is related to the sound mode cycles available (controlled via the buttons on the earbuds), which adds to the previously available cycle options; HearThrough and ANC. With this addition, users will now be able to cycle between HearThrough, ANC and off.
Jabra has now expanded the cycle option on the earbud to become the same as the cycle option in the app, providing users with the complete variety of sound mode cycles:
- HearThrough & ANC
- HearThrough & Off
- Hearthrough, ANC & Off
Finally, Elite 85t users will now also have the option to name their headset, further enhancing the personalisation experience Jabra strives to deliver. This addition will change the name of their headset in both the Sound+ app and the Bluetooth list, so there is no confusion on who they belong to.
Jabra Elite 85t key features and specifications:
- Compact design and oval silicon EarGels™ for a secure seal and comfortable fit
- Dedicated ANC chip which is more efficient in cancelling surrounding noises
- Adjustable ANC with dual sliders for full ANC or full HearThrough
- 6-microphone call technology for superior calls wherever you are
- 4-microphone ANC using mics on the inside and outside of the earbuds
Jabra, leaders in personal sound and office solutions, announces three new features on the Jabra Elite 85t, made available via the Jabra Sound+ app; MyFit, headset renaming and Off-mode to earbud toggle. This is the first software upgrade offered to Elite 85t users following the launch in October 2020, that adds features to the earbud.