Get set to be entertained
with family fun for all ages…
Swell Sculpture Festival
Image courtesy of Swell Sculpture Festival and Southern Gold Coast
Making a return in 2018 for its 16th year, Swell will see more than 50 awe-inspiring sculptures from local, national and international artists showcased along the beautiful Currumbin foreshore. This family friendly, free exhibition and festival will run over 10 days, giving visitors the opportunity to participate in guided walks, artist talks and workshops, indulge in delicious food on The Green and enjoy live musical entertainment at Swell Sounds. Swell is an interactive, inspiring and uplifting event that captures the hearts of all who visit.
n For more information visit
Image courtesy of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s brand new and exciting school holiday program puts kids right in the heart of the action. With activities exclusive to the Wild Adventures program including enrichment feeding, behind the scenes access and up-close and personal animal encounters, get set for a school holiday experience like never before! With five different, action-packed days, there’s even more to see and explore at the Sanctuary! Themed days start at 8.30am, finish at 3.30pm and include topics such as:
• Animal Trainer for a Day – learn all about the training techniques used at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary for animal health checks and behaviour training for shows.
• Paws and Claws – spend the day with the furry and feathered members of the Sanctuary.
• Keeper for a Day – learn what it’s like to be a wildlife keeper, from cleaning to food preparation, health checks, enrichment and more.
• Slimy and Scaly – get eye to eye with our reptilian friends and up close with our aquatic acquaintances.
• Vet for a Day – learn all about rehabilitation and rescue, release techniques, veterinary equipment, and help to conduct health checks on some of the Sanctuary animals.
This one-of-a-kind school holiday program engages children within the beautiful natural classroom of Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and gets them excited with hands on learning experiences.
To book visit Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary’s website www.CurrumbinSanctuary.com.au or phone the education team on 07 5534 0896. Hurry, spaces are filling fast!