Sizzling seafood combination with XO sauce
Barramundi fillet 80g
Tiger prawn 80g
Capsicum red, green and yellow 20g each
Spring onion 20g
Snow pea 50g
Baby corn 20g
Homemade traditional seafood XO sauce
1. Cook scallop, fish fillet, dried shrimp, salted fish, ham and dry them.
2. Heat oil add fresh chilli, shallot, garlic
3. Put all ingredients together.
1. Marinate seafood with Chinese spice, wine, potato starch and egg white
2. Heat oil to 180 degrees, and place seafood into the oil to pre-cook. Meanwhile put
all vegetables into boiling water for 1 minute
3. Heat the wok with a splash of oil and cook garlic mince, XO sauce and stir fry until
you can smell the flavour
4. Add seafood and vegetables into the wok and stir fry together, then add master
5. Season with salt, pepper, sugar, oyster sauce and chicken booster and bring to the
6. Add potato starch and a some sesame oil
Sichuan boiled beef
Sliced beef topside 250g
Bean sprout 50g
Sliced bok choy 50g
Sichuan pepper 10g
Dried chili 10g
Chili bean paste 30g
Garlic mince 10g
Spring onion 10g
1. Marinate beef with salt, pepper, soda, potato starch and wine
2. Heat oil to 180 degree, and add sliced beef into the oil to pre-cook. Meanwhile put
all vegetables into water boiling for 1 minute.
3. Stir fry bean sprout, cucumber, bok choy with chilli paste, sichuan pepper. Place
vegetable at the bottom of bowl.
4. Heat the wok, stir fry garlic, spring onion, sichuan pepper, chili paste and cooked
sliced beef together. Place cooked beef on the top of vegetable.
5. Add some fresh garlic mince on the top of beef.
6. Heat chilli oil to 200 degrees and spray hot oil on the garlic.
7. Place some spring onions and coriander for garnish.
Smoked ham hock terrine with piccallili jar and crusty bread
Duo of mixed bruschetta
Roasted capsicum & caper
Prosciutto, pear and goats cheese
Baked camembert wrapped with pancetta ham served with chili pear jam