Model of the Week : Olivia Mathers @olivia.mathers
WORDS: que models PHOTOGRAPHY supplied - que models
Getting to know Olivia Mathers from Que Models. We find out a little more about her life behind the camera, from exercise and healthy lifestyle to how she enjoys modelling with Que Models and different creatives in the modelling industry.
- How long you been modelling for, and how long have you been with Que Models?
I’ve been modelling through Que Models since I was 20 years old! I’m almost 24 now so it’s been roughly 3 years!
- Where are you from and your background?
Born and raised in Australia! I generally say I’m 100% Aussie but there is a little French on my mums side – unfortunately we never really indulged in that part of our heritage.
- Favourite thing about your home city?
My family that also live here in Gold Coast, and the beaches of course!
- What is your go-to favourite exercises for working out?
I love HIIT training and boxing although I’m yet to try much else!
- Healthy morning ritual that you follow to kick start your day on a positive note?
I’m lucky to have a beautiful view of the ocean, river and mountains from my apartment – I like to take some ‘no screen-time’ to enjoy the morning with my coffee.
- Social media really has been a game-changer. What do you feel has helped grow your following the most?
Authenticity & consistency!
- What do you love enjoy about modelling?
The wonderfully creative/likeminded people I get to meet! I love hearing a vision and helping to create and make it happen.
- Tips for any upcoming models?
- You’re not meant to look like other models!
- Listen, ask questions and be yourself!
- Personality prevails!
- Be kind to yourself!