Magnificent North-East Waterfront for Executive Lifestyle
WORDS: Lucy Cole Real Estate PHOTOGRAPHY Supplied - Lucy Cole Real Estate
11 Midshipman Court, Paradise Waters
DELIVERING the very essence of extravagance, lifestyle, family and fun is this substantial home of 664m2 on prestigious Paradise Waters. Luxury appointments of marble floors and chandeliers are balanced by a plethora of lifestyle elements beneath soaring ceilings. Equally impressive is its unrivalled, 20m plus north-east waterfront aspect overlooking the outstanding city tower panorama from Surfers Paradise to Main Beach.
The floor plan evolves beyond a welcoming port cochere entry to encompass a variety of living lifestyle spaces on ground level, together with the private waterfront master and guest suites. Upstairs, three well-appointed bedrooms feature their own ensuites with bidet and large walk-in robes, opening to a wide waterfront balcony for entertaining or relaxing in the picturesque conversation lounge.
The location is A1, within walking distance to a variety of playgrounds and dog parks, local shopping, Pilates Studio and G-Link. Walk through Macintosh Island to the famous patrolled beaches of Narrow Neck, Surfers Paradise and the Southport Surf Club, while trendy Tedder Ave cafes and restaurants await. The private schools TSS and St Hilda’s are only minutes away, as are major shopping centres, the Southport Yacht Club and the M1 to Brisbane.
We dare you to compare as this home represents exceptional value for money and is an absolute standout opportunity.
Don’t hesitate to call for Open Home times or to arrange a private viewing or FaceTime Tour.
Call LUCY COLE on 0412755709 or visit www.lucycole.com.au
- Grand living on a grand scale of 664m2 house size, air-conditioned
- Choice of living, TV lounge and dining spaces, soaring ceilings
- Impressive 5 bedrooms all ensuited with bidets, walk-in robes, 2 spa baths
- Ground floor waterfront master suite, luxury ensuite, spa bath, bidet & walk-in robe
- Customised office, library opens to balcony
- Entertainers kitchen, granite 40mm benchtops, breakfast bar, Smeg double oven, pantry & servery
- Wrap around, wide covered terrace overlooking pool & canal!
- Panoramic North-East views of Surfers Paradise to Main Beach Towers – spectacular by day or night
- 20.1 m wide waterfront, deep water mooring, pontoon with power and lights, bait/fish tank, jet ski ramp plus additional boat ramp, sandy beach
- 4 car auto tiled garages plus secure off-street parking behind sliding auto gates
- Visitor gate house entry, intercom
- Solar panels to roof
This property is being sold by expressions of interest and therefore due to QLD Legislation a price guide cannot be provided. This website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
DISCLAIMER: LCPP have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries and due diligence to verify the information contained herein.