- Established in 1933, Binna Burra is located within the World Heritage listed Gondwana Rainforests of Australia – at Lamington National Park in the scenic rim of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
- It is a destination with some of the most intimate and glorious natural experiences in Australia.
- Binna Burra is now back open, and still on top of the world, after closing for 12 months from 8 September 2019, when major bushfires destroyed many of the core heritage-listed buildings within the Binna Burra Cultural Landscape.
- Binna Burra has a rich history in regards to the establishment of national parks in Queensland, conservation, environmental education and, increasingly, indigenous connection to the location.
Over the past nine decades the shares in our unlisted public company have been relatively tightly held by generations of families but, as part of the bushfire recovery process, that is changing now with some one thousand families and individuals as shareholders. The Board is keen to continue to expand the shareholder base for future generations as the custodians of what is probably the largest ‘ecotourism collective’ in Australia.
For the first time since the early 1930’s now there is an a active share offer open until 10 April 2022. Investors can purchase $1 shares (minimum of 500) in the new era of Binna Burra Lodge Ltd.
- Just click on the orange button for ‘APPLICATION FORM’.
- Be ready with your personal contact details, your tax file number and bank account details.
- Shares are $1.00 each with a minimum subscription of A$500.
- No individual can own more than 2.5% of the shares in this environmental social enterprise founded in 1933.
- The offer is made under the Offer Information Statement (OIS)
- Any person looking to invest in Binna Burra Lodge Ltd should consider the OIS in deciding whether to acquire shares
For discounts available to shareholders when visiting Binna Burra click here.
Outlined in the Offer Information Statement (OIS)
‘Eligible Shareholders should be aware that an investment in the Company is subject to investment and other known and unknown risks, including possible loss of income and the principal invested. Investors should carefully read the section on risk factors outlined in section 6. An investment of this kind involves a number of risks, a number of which are specific to the Company and the industry in which it operates. However, these risks should not be taken to be exhaustive of the risks faced by the Company or its shareholders. Those risk factors referred to section 6, and others not specifically referred to in section 6, may materially affect the financial performance of the Company and the value of its Shares in the future. The Company has implemented strategies, actions, systems and safeguards for known risks. However, some risks are beyond its control. Consequently, the prevailing price or value of New Shares issued under the Offer may be more or less than the Issue Price. The New Shares offered under this Offer carry no guarantee of profitability, dividends, return of capital or the price at which they may be traded. The past performance of the Company should not necessarily be considered a guide to their future performance.
The OIS is important and it should be read in its entirety.
- The Rights Issue Offer Information Statement was lodged with the Australian Securities and investments Commission (ASIC) on 12 March 2021.
- It is not a prospectus and has a lower level of disclosure than that which would be required under a prospectus.
- ASIC takes no responsibility for the content of this statement.
- You should read the entire document including the Share Application Form.